Regular maintenance checks increase the cost-effectiveness of luggage transport trolleys. Each trolley is identified with a passive transponder and all maintenance work is analysed in detail.
- Full documentation of service tasks that have been performed
- Recording of costs for personnel and materials
- Evaluation of service costs for specific periods
Luggage trolley identification via the transponder built into the handle cap.
Mobile scanner for inventory recording
The workshop visits of each individual trolley and the costs incurred are recorded chronologically in the database.
List and overview of all occurred defects in accordance with defined categories and frequency with overview of costs.
Documentation of the maintenance work performed. Recording of staff and material costs.
Displays all recorded trolleys.
- Cost control/overview of performed maintenance
- Statistical evaluation of costs per trolley/trolley group
- Full and complete documentation of serviced trolleys
- Overview of trolley inspections due (TÜV)
- Hardware requirements:
- V24 USB interface for Wanzl scanner, CD drive, min. 200 MHz processor, 64 MB RAM, 16 MB graphics card