With Wanzl eGate or Technoport entrance systems, which are intelligently integrated into the entrance vestibule, you can reduce inventory differences in a safe and reliable manner.
- Intersecting light barriers
- Direction-sensing radar
- Electronic entrance system
Your contact person
Wanzl Commercial Equipment (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
Phone: +86 21 6760 1558
Fax: +86 21 6760 1658
With Technoport or eGate single or double entrance system. Control with built-in radar, ceiling radar and crossing light barrier.
1) Direction of entrance
2) Ceiling radar
3) Detection zone
4) Wanzl entrance systems: eGate or Technoport
Customers enter the store through the door frame with automatic doors and an entrance system. The two-stage registration of people who wish to leave the store by the entrance ensures a high level of protection against inventory differences.
- Operating voltage of 24 Volts for the highest levels of safety.
- Systems comply with both national and international safety requirements.
- Swivel arms open evenly. No swing back. Exact positioning.
- Synchronised opening of the swivel arms in all double systems without a central divider.
- Infinitely variable opening angle from 0° - 180°. Precise adjustment using the teach-in procedure.
- Time held open can be adjusted, the system then closes again automatically.
- Direction of opening can be adjusted on-site.
Flexible adaptation of the radar beam for optimum customer registration and to suit the space available from 0.5 up to a maximum of 2.5 m.
Flexible adaptation of the radar beam for optimum customer registration and to suit the space available from 0.5 up to a maximum of 3 m.
- In an emergency, the barrier can be opened in the direction of the exit by applying counter pressure. An acoustic alarm indicates that the barrier has been opened and protects against misuse.
- The automatic barrier reset ensures that the system is ready for operation again.